Yes, if you previously had a team of people you personally invited to be an Affiliate (formerly called an Ambassador) they are still part of your downline. Remember, a downline is your network of Affiliates (or squads) who are working with you to spread the word about You Are A CEO. It is important to understand that not everyone you refer to the club will also want to be an Affiliate. Your downline only includes other Affiliates and does NOT include customers you refer who simply purchase a subscription to The Success Club.
Articles in this section
- How do I become an Affiliate?
- What is an affiliate?
- Do I have to join the Success Club in order to be an Affiliate?
- As an Affiliate, will I receive a 1099 or a W2 for tax purposes?
- Do I still have a downline?
- How do I invite someone to become an Affiliate (or join my squad)?
- What happened to the AHQ app?
- Do I earn commission when someone becomes an Affiliate?